Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: ok so i buyed a new cpu
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
so i buyed a new cpu specs
windows 7 32
nvidia 9800 gt
motherboard asrock h55m-le
5gb ram and a
i core 3 540 and i am using the dolphin emulator 3.0 and i have the game sonic colors eur or pal
my question is i overclock my processor to 4.0 ghz and i get betwen 25 an 27 fps is this normal or i am overclocking wrong
Fullspeed :
_Pal : 25 or 50 FPS
_NTSC-US / NTSC-J : 30 or 60 FPS

Try Pal60 mode ,right-click the game - properties -enable vbeam ,disable audio throttle , set Framlimit to 30 FPS
thank you but i already disable audio throttle and andi still get like 25 or 27 fps i am overclocking wrong or something
Have you checked VBeam as he suggested you?
Check your temps aswell using an application such as CoreTemp.
What are the temps at idle and load?
my cpu temp is like 31c and 28c and what i want to know that is normal to run 25 27 fps whit 4 ghz or i do something wrong
but i need to know if it is normal that sonic colors eur or pal runs in 25 27 fps whit a icore 3 overclocked to 4 ghz
Quote:my cpu temp is like 31c and 28c and what i want to know that is normal to run 25 27 fps whit 4 ghz or i do something wrong

What are your full load temps? Those temps are idle.

And:
Quote:Have you checked VBeam as he suggested you?
taget temperature 50/122f cpu temp 37c/98f mb temp 31/87f and i still wanna know if normal that the sonic colors eur or pal runs 25 26 fps whit 4.00 ghz
Probably not. And you still haven't answered the question:

Quote:Have you checked VBeam as he suggested you?
Is it so hard to communicate properly?
Stop repeating yourself and making us repeat ourselves.
Answer the questions or do not expect any help anymore, atleast from me.

Give us a screenshot of the temps you get when you have Dolphin open with your game loaded.
What settings are you using?
Pages: 1 2