Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: what version of dolphin do you used??
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hi? if you're playing some [GC] games i recomended you dolphin 2.0 coz it runs pretty well
i've been beating resident evil zero RE4 loz wind waker alien hominid
and curently playing loz twilight princess
screen shot and configuration: http://bacakomikgratis.tk/game_section.html
Uh...

Dolphin 2.0 is outdated. Very outdated. Dolphin 3.0 is the last stable release, and even then it was released six months ago.
The latest version, it's currently more stable than 3.0.
I always use the latest revision, you never know what kind of change or fix could dramatically improve performance!

Of course it can go the other way as well, but I can always revert if that happens.
i know since dolphin 3.0 working fine for wii games only i recomended to try dolphin 2.0 for gamecube games Smile
with low spec like mine i can manage beating some heavy games..
Quote:i know since dolphin 3.0 working fine for wii games only i recomended to try dolphin 2.0 for gamecube games

There is no reason to differentiate between the two. They are nearly the same platform and nearly all of the code in dolphin affects both equally. GC and Wii games are both far less buggy in 3.0. There is absolutely no logical reason to use 2.0.
I am using 3.0-324 and it works great! I've used 3.0-204 before but I think performance improved in the new version.

GameCube games also work really well with the latest version.
(01-08-2012, 04:16 AM)Waluigifan Wrote: [ -> ]I am using 3.0-324 and it works great! I've used 3.0-204 before but I think performance improved in the new version.

GameCube games also work really well with the latest version.

don't worry about your English, i'm the one who have bad grammar here Big Grin