Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: dolphin.exe has stopped working suddenly !
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello.
A few hours ago i was playing Zelda Twilight Princess with no problem at all. But suddenly, after a small break, when i tried to launch the game, i got this error : Dolphin.exe has stopped working. I wonder why because i was playing it just some hours ago and had no problems at all, i also played Zelda TP all this week with no problems, so i don't understand why suddenly i got this error message. I tried to restart my computer, but nothing to do. I don't think i have changed the configuration of the game, so i really don't understand, can anybody help me ? The only thing i've done during my break was eating a sandwich then coming back to the computer...

Thanks.
I precise that im on Windows 7 64 Bits and that i use Dolphin 3.0-235 But i don't think this is the problem because the game was working perfectly just before, and some games can always be launched like Xenoblade. It's only Zelda TP suddenly !
Post the contents of exceptioninfo.txt here.