Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: WTF !!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I do not know if this was a joke or what, but I downloaded the latest version here 3.0-354 and deleted my old game folder completely. then installed this newest version.

When I started the game that I had been playing, it began as usual, until I clicked the start button on my controller, then a warning window pops up with "WTF !!!" in it, and options "Yes" "No", and then game crashes.
could not get past this, I re installed my older version and everything is fine. why is this happening ?
Maybe it is a joke, but It did not seem that funny.
I am also having the same issue, what is going on o.O
(01-04-2012, 04:17 PM)yogoes123 Wrote: [ -> ]I am also having the same issue, what is going on o.O
I am sorry for you, but glad at least I am not the only one afflicted with this troublesome problem.
Weird, does this happen with all games? Its a long shot but try disabling panic handlers in config and see what happens
(01-04-2012, 06:21 PM)Zee530 Wrote: [ -> ]Weird, does this happen with all games? Its a long shot but try disabling panic handlers in config and see what happens

Sounds like a dev may have gotten very bored one day....Rolleyes
Should be fixed in 3.0-355.
I am having this problem too = /
Waiting for the -355 version
that was fun anyways ^^
oh yeah. that was really fun! haha = )
Pages: 1 2