Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Zelda Skyward Sword
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi there

I wanna play this game with a xbox 360 controller but i cant config the wiimote emulator properly, can someone help me with a good config please?

PD:Other question, the game is cap at 30 fps?, i run the game at constants 30 fps, but never pass the 30, anyone play this game at 60 fps?
Your question belongs here.

Quote:i run the game at constants 30 fps, but never pass the 30, anyone play this game at 60 fps?
No. 30FPS is what this game is built for. Anything higher will just accelerate the game.
You can go higher by holding down the TAB key.
(01-04-2012, 12:25 AM)Garteal Wrote: [ -> ]Your question belongs here.

Quote:i run the game at constants 30 fps, but never pass the 30, anyone play this game at 60 fps?
No. 30FPS is what this game is built for. Anything higher will just accelerate the game.
You can go higher by holding down the TAB key.

Thanks for the answer my friend, any help with my controller problem?
Yes my friend. Have you tried clicking on the link I sent you?
It contains a guide on the first page. Any questions regarding Zelda Skyward Sword EMULATED controls should be asked there.
(01-04-2012, 12:34 AM)Garteal Wrote: [ -> ]Yes my friend. Have you tried clicking on the link I sent you?
It contains a guide on the first page. Any questions regarding Zelda Skyward Sword EMULATED controls should be asked there.

I cant see any link, but i think i find a guide, im trying a new coifig right now, i got one more question Big Grin, at the beign of the game i notice a ghost effect around link, you know about any fix??
Right, so dolphin seems to be running it at an average of 20 fps. Most of my games usually run near 30, so is it just that the developers haven't finished making it compatible?
What does compatibility have to do with performance?