Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Star Fox: Assault problem on Dolphin 3.0 x64
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have tried to load Star Fox: Assault (PAL) in Dolphin 3.0 x64 and it says that the game runs at 100% speed, 50 VPS ,25 FPS but only show a black screen. And it stay like that until I stop the emulator. This game works on this version? Or I have to change the configuration? I am sure that my dump works on Dolphin 2.0. I also tried the default settings. My OS is Windows 7 Professional 64 bits.
Well I have found the solution in the official thread: you MUST use the JITL experimental recompiler. Works great but but in the Texture Cache option you have to "use the second-fastest value from the right" if you want to avoid terrible texture problems. Thanks and enjoy Dolphin! Official thread: http://forums.dolphin-emu.org/thread-37.html

ZeroCZ

I have that same problem and i doed whats writed up but for me it stoped and it dont work now. I have Dolphin 3.0-766-dirty.
Try using the official Dolphin 3.0 build. That's 3.0 without any numbers after it, not something like 3.0-766 (these are somewhat experimental). If you still get a black screen, try redumping your game and comparing the MD5 hash (using a program that generates them) against known working dumps on a database like GameTDB. If the hashed match, but you continue getting a black screen, post all of your Dolphin settings and your hardware specs so we can help you.