Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Where does the Mac version save games to?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm trying to transfer some saves from a Mac version of Dolphin to a different computer using the Windows version of Dolphin. Searching the forums here, I've found where the Windows save files go, but I can't find any info on the Mac save files, nor can I find any Dolphin directories on my Mac. Any ideas?

Much appreciated!
(01-03-2012, 01:00 AM)butterandsoysauce Wrote: [ -> ]I'm trying to transfer some saves from a Mac version of Dolphin to a different computer using the Windows version of Dolphin. Searching the forums here, I've found where the Windows save files go, but I can't find any info on the Mac save files, nor can I find any Dolphin directories on my Mac. Any ideas?

Much appreciated!

If you're using Lion, the user library directory is hidden. On your desktop, hit "Go" in the menu bar > "Go to Folder..."

Then type "/users/[your login user name]/library/application support/dolphin"

For example, I'd be "/users/jedivulcan/library/application support/dolphin"

Wii and Gamecube saves should be within their respective folders.
(01-03-2012, 02:39 AM)jedivulcan Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-03-2012, 01:00 AM)butterandsoysauce Wrote: [ -> ]I'm trying to transfer some saves from a Mac version of Dolphin to a different computer using the Windows version of Dolphin. Searching the forums here, I've found where the Windows save files go, but I can't find any info on the Mac save files, nor can I find any Dolphin directories on my Mac. Any ideas?

Much appreciated!

If you're using Lion, the user library directory is hidden. On your desktop, hit "Go" in the menu bar > "Go to Folder..."

Then type "/users/[your login user name]/library/application support/dolphin"

For example, I'd be "/users/jedivulcan/library/application support/dolphin"

Wii and Gamecube saves should be within their respective folders.

Perfect! Thanks!

rockptr

i had same problem here, but when i search in "go" button, it just not working for me. maybe more advice pls Sad
(01-03-2012, 01:00 AM)butterandsoysauce Wrote: [ -> ]I'm trying to transfer some saves from a Mac version of Dolphin to a different computer using the Windows version of Dolphin.  Searching the forums here, I've found where the Windows save files go, but I can't find any info on the Mac save files, nor can I find any Dolphin directories on my Mac.  Any ideas?

Much appreciated!

I cant find the dolphin folder
Please do not necropost, especially since you already have your own thread.

*waves her magic moderator wand*

Closed!