Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Final Fantasy After Years
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys, I bought this game the other day, but I do not have a capture card installed on my computer, and I wanted to do some recording of the game being played for my youtube account, so I found this place and I have the wad file, it works, the game loads, however, it will not load the added content that I got as well. Rydia's storyline is simply a patch into the game to unlock it. Kinda like how if you download a demo of a XBLA game and then buy it, all you are getting is a 100kb file that says you bought the full version. Any ideas?

RydiaMist

In rev3479 and up, if you rip the DLC WAD as well, and try to open it, it will install. Then you can load up the main After Years WAD, and your DLC will be available to play.
(06-20-2009, 01:29 AM)RydiaMist Wrote: [ -> ]In rev3479 and up, if you rip the DLC WAD as well, and try to open it, it will install. Then you can load up the main After Years WAD, and your DLC will be available to play.

Ok, I downloaded the newest version of Dolphin that I could find, it did everything and now it works! Thanks a lot!