Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: ISO's and gcm files are not on list
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Voltan

When I open up the Dolphin application, the window that would usually show ISOs and GC files, does not show any. I tried to browse for them manually, but it does not allow me to add them to the list. The games play fine, but I was wondering why I couldn't add them to the list?
I use a Mac OS Snow Leopard, and the version of dolphin is 3.0-235. I am trying to add them to the list so I can figure out how to use AR codes and such. If you need any more information about my configurations, just let me know. Thanks for the help in advance.
You choose the folder they are in the config, then all are added automatically.

Voltan

(12-30-2011, 04:16 AM)KHRZ Wrote: [ -> ]You choose the folder they are in the config, then all are added automatically.

I tried that, and now Dolphin just goes unresponsive whenever I try to open it. I can't go in and change anything at all now. What should i do? I tried re-installing it multiple times, on different versions, and restarting, but nothing. I was running fine, before....then I tried your suggestion..and now it stops working
(12-30-2011, 06:18 AM)Voltan Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-30-2011, 04:16 AM)KHRZ Wrote: [ -> ]You choose the folder they are in the config, then all are added automatically.

I tried that, and now Dolphin just goes unresponsive whenever I try to open it. I can't go in and change anything at all now. What should i do? I tried re-installing it multiple times, on different versions, and restarting, but nothing. I was running fine, before....then I tried your suggestion..and now it stops working

Where are your games located?