Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: I have fear...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

Yure16

In last week, I have strange errors when I try run Brawl:
#1: Invalid memory region. Sometimes happen, sometimes no happen.
#2: Invalid Op. Sometimes happen in second fight.
This errors come with some numbers and others symbols. Someday Brawl will be perfect like Melee? I just want to warn, I can wait to new version without this problems. I have to stop try run Brawl?
(1) Welcome to the Internet, where for some odd reason English is the most common language to speak. I understand your pain.

(2) Brawl crashing is normal. Brawl does some strange things video wise (it implements its own frame skipping routine to keep the speed perfect-ish) and this throws Dolphin out of whack at times. It's a known issue, and they're working on it, so theoretically it will boot one day. Just be glad you have it working at all, us NTSC folks are still unable to boot Brawl in Dolphin since only the PAL one works.

In any case, if the errors are not actually crashing the game but just being generally annoying, go into the main config and turn off panic alerts. This won't stop the game from crashing randomly, but it *will* stop annoying messages from happening for the non-critical errors. ^_^

Yure16

Thanks. Well, Brawl will be perfect someday?

cmccmc

Yes it will someday
Quote:#2: Invalid Op. Sometimes happen in second fight.

Never got this error before...

cmccmc

(06-19-2009, 01:47 PM)nosound97 Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:#2: Invalid Op. Sometimes happen in second fight.

Never got this error before...
nethier have I...

Yure16

I wrote the errors details, but I lost the paper...

cmccmc

are you still getting the error
Is it DVD5 or DVD9?

Yure16

DVD5. No, this error no more appears.
Pages: 1 2