Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Possible for Netplay with Monster Hunter Tri?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys,

I *have* looked in many old threads, but none make it clear as to whether one person can connect to another *on the newest revision* with Monster Hunter Tri. Now assuming both people are on the newest revision, is it possible to connect through NetPlay to each other to do online questing? If not, then is it possible to use some other 3rd party software to -for lack of a better term- trick Dolphin in to thinking that both players are on the same LAN, making them able to quest with each other on this game?

As always, I look forward to all replies!

Thanks in advance,

-Chris

vampiredon

(12-29-2011, 05:30 AM)Pisces Wrote: [ -> ]I *have* looked in many old threads, but none make it clear as to whether one person can connect to another *on the newest revision* with Monster Hunter Tri. Now assuming both people are on the newest revision, is it possible to connect through NetPlay to each other to do online questing?

I want to know this as well. Did you get it working?

(12-29-2011, 05:30 AM)Pisces Wrote: [ -> ]If not, then is it possible to use some other 3rd party software to -for lack of a better term- trick Dolphin in to thinking that both players are on the same LAN, making them able to quest with each other on this game?

You could always try Hamachi. It's a Lan Over IP type program.

(I hope 4 months isn't too old to revive this post. Sorry if it is!)

(04-24-2012, 07:11 AM)vampiredon Wrote: [ -> ](I hope 4 months isn't too old to revive this post. Sorry if it is!)

Yes, yes it is (IMO) Tongue (the guy will probably never read this Tongue)