Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Wiimote Plugin
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi,

I have a question about the Wiimote plugin
I have no Wiimote so I use the keyboard. There is also the shake funktion and it works very good, but there is no option for left and right move/ "shake".
Can anyone add this funktion or can tell me what I must do for this.
Or is it impossible ?

sry for my bad English

mfg rufirder

LuisR14

i'm not sure about this Undecided but could you try the "Pitch Left" and "Pitch Right" functions? Undecided
Yes, I mean such a function but this pitch left and right do not work. Sample
the game Bleach Shatered Blade. Shaken works but the pitch left and right does not work if this
is the function I mean.
I'm not sure, but I heard that pitch right and pitch left is not working anymore
What can I do so it works again ?

LuisR14

maybe get one of the older wiimote plugins? Tongue
but by which older version does the wiimote funktion works
try to download "KHRZ_Super_save_pack_(PAL)" from "Post your saves here". After that, extract "WiimoteMovement.ini" from the zip file into dolphin\User\Config. If you need, replace the old file. Go to wiimote plug-in settings, click on recording, and change the hotkeys from the first movement, which is shake. Put Ctrl and on "Wiim." choose 1. Disable "Nunc." and "IR". Press "Apply" then "Close". Now play the game, and press repeatdly crtl+1 to shake! Sorry, i'm don't speak english very well.

PS: The file "WiimoteMovement.ini" has a lot of movements so this should delete some gameplay problems on dolphin
how do you not have a wiimote? Wiimotes come with the wii.
maybe he doesn't have bluetooth in his pc
Pages: 1 2