Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: [Patche Render class]Fix bug Star Wars Rogue Leader
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Arkangel

Hi, I'm new to the forum. I called Arkangel. I am Spanish so pardon the bad translation. I registered to share a small modification I made to the emulator to work with this game.

Basically what I did was put in a line that produced if the message that prevented play corect. I put the variable as static in the class so that it can be activated according to the game. The variable is called s_EnableErrorMessages. Here you have modified files.

regards
PS: If this is not the place to do this, tell me what it is.

Render.cpp dx11

Render.cpp dx9

RenderBase.cpp

RenderBase.h
what lines change ?
So this removes error messages? Sorry, it's a little lost in the translation and I don't know how to code so I'm just guessing.

Edit: i think he added this in:

//This line may be desirable to disable it, for games that are not supported at 100%
if(s_EnableErrorMessages){
PanicAlert("Trying to reinterpret pixel data with unsupported conversion type %d", convtype);

Don't know what it means though, stops a panicalert from showing up I guess. Won't matter if panichandlers are off tho will it?
... you could just disable Panic Handlers to disable that error message.

Arkangel

(12-28-2011, 10:41 AM)Monyet Wrote: [ -> ]So this removes error messages? Sorry, it's a little lost in the translation and I don't know how to code so I'm just guessing.

Edit: i think he added this in:

//This line may be desirable to disable it, for games that are not supported at 100%
PanicAlert("Trying to reinterpret pixel data with unsupported conversion type %d", convtype);

Don't know what it means though, stops a panicalert from showing up I guess. Won't matter if panichandlers are off tho will it?
I do not know what the function where is that line, however that message with this game constantly jumping, stopping and moving frames to give to accept. With this "if" I keep jumping the message. allowing the progress of the game.

Here are the changes and the lines where I did.

Render.cpp dx11 line 751
Render.cpp dx9 line 764

[code=cpp]
//Esta linea puede ser conveniente desactivarla, para juegos que no esten soportados al 100%
}
[/code]
RenderBase.cpp line 179
[code=cpp]
//Activa los mensages de error
//Enables error messages
static bool Renderer:Confused_EnableErrorMessages = false;
[/code]
RenderBase.h line 133
[code=cpp]
//Activa los mensages de error
//Enables error messages
static bool s_EnableErrorMessages;
[/code]

Greetings.

(12-28-2011, 09:14 PM)neobrain Wrote: [ -> ]... you could just disable Panic Handlers to disable that error message.

God, I'm an idiot. I saw that there was such opcion.Gracias to speak.
You can Delete post

Greetings.
(12-28-2011, 09:14 PM)neobrain Wrote: [ -> ]... you could just disable Panic Handlers to disable that error message.

That's what I was thinking Tongue