Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: resident evil 0 crash help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
i've attached screenshot

whenever i tried to operate panel in the basement my dolphin crashes

anyone got an idea?
(12-27-2011, 06:51 PM)paindia2 Wrote: [ -> ]i've attached screenshot

anyone got an idea?

oh and my specs are as follows:

Phenom X2 945 @3.45ghz
4gb ram
hd6850 1gb ddr5
win 7 home premium 32bit

(12-27-2011, 06:51 PM)paindia2 Wrote: [ -> ]i've attached screenshot

anyone got an idea?

oh and i forgot i am using latest 3.0 rev from this website
I can't read japanese or whatever that language is. Set the system language to english and do another screen cap of the error message please.
(12-27-2011, 07:42 PM)NaturalViolence Wrote: [ -> ]I can't read japanese or whatever that language is. Set the system language to english and do another screen cap of the error message please.

alrite will do as soon as i get home thanks alotBig GrinBig Grin
Try with Dolphin 3.0 the official release (here http://www.dolphin-emu.org/download.html...arch=win32). I've never got such issue in RE0
(12-28-2011, 01:24 AM)LordVador Wrote: [ -> ]Try with Dolphin 3.0 the official release (here http://www.dolphin-emu.org/download.html...arch=win32). I've never got such issue in RE0

as i stated in my original post, i am already using dolphin 3.0-235 official release

i am starting to think this crash is due to the corruption of my rom file.

i'll report the progress/result as soon as i get home from work.
3.0 is the official release. You are using an experimental build. (3.0-235, notice the -235?)
Just scroll down in the link he gave you.
(12-28-2011, 04:55 AM)Garteal Wrote: [ -> ]3.0 is the official release. You are using an experimental build. (3.0-235, notice the -235?)
Just scroll down in the link he gave you.

I am really really sorry

i thought '235' is the numbering of revised build

One more quick question:

i cant load saved state from different revisions...

can i load saved game from different revision?

i dont wanna start all over again lol
Next time use the real memory card in-game saves.
Quote:Next time use the real memory card in-game saves.
This. Save-states are unreliable. Sometimes they work, other times when you really need them, they don't.
If you switch between revisions, you have to copy over your memorycard and/or savestates to the other revision.

Savestates can be found under:
User/StateSaves

And the Gamecube Memorycard under:
User/GC

For the Wii games, you can right-click the game in the gamebrowser and hit Go to Wii save location

You have to copy these in the exact same location (folder, filenames) etc in your other revision folders.
Pages: 1 2