Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Game window off top of screen
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So this is kind of a weird problem. Somehow, dolphin's game window on my mac is off the top of my screen. This means that i can't grab the top bar in order to move it around. Does anyone have any suggestions on how i can fix this? Thanks
I don't as use Mac, but you could check the /user/config/dolphin.ini file, it contains a few settings that can of interest for you, like MainWindowPosX/Y and RenderWindowsXPos/Y.
(12-27-2011, 11:41 AM)Xoppa Wrote: [ -> ]I don't as use Mac, but you could check the /user/config/dolphin.ini file, it contains a few settings that can of interest for you, like MainWindowPosX/Y and RenderWindowsXPos/Y.

Perfect, thats it! Thanks! I opened the ini file located at "~/Library/Application Support/Dolphin/Config/Dolphin.ini". In there, there is a value "RenderWindowHeight" that had a negative value for some reason. I just switched it to positive, and next time I opened the game, the window was right in the middle. Thanks for your help!