Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Using Dolphin from within Mediaportal
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First of all, I'm new to Dolphin, checked the wiki, support/faq and searched the forum, but couldn't find the basic information i needed. I might misreaded, if so, sorry, please point me in the right direction.

I would like to use Dolphin from within Mediaportal, but this would apply also to XBMC or any other mediacenter. Therefor it's inconvenient to use a keyboard or normal GUI, because we're watching on the TV from the sofa. I can however launch using commandline. A few simple questions:

1. Is there any documentation on the commandline options? I found some, but very limited. I know the basic options like /e for the iso etc.
2. Each game seems to require it's own settings, which can be found on this forum. Is it possible to specify these settings using the commandline or some other automated method (like placing an ini in the same folder as the iso)?
3. Is it possible to change the key combination for connecting the Wii motes (Alt+F5 etc.), so I can use my remote control to do this? This could also apply for exiting the game.
4. (perhaps not Dolphin related) Is it possible to automaticly connect/pair a Wii mote without using the Microsoft stack (I use the Toshiba stack), perhaps by commandline.
5. Does anyone perhaps have other tips on how to use Dolphin from within Mediaportal?
1. dolphin-emu -h. you usually won't need anything apart from -d, -b and -e. -A and -V aren't actually implemented IIRC.

2. User/GameConfig/<game ID>.ini

3. Options->Hotkey Settings

4. Options->Wiimote Settings->Pair Up
Thanks! That'll do.