Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Can anyone recommend a decent revision past 7612.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am still using revision 7612, I haven't really had a problem with it, however there must be a later build that offers better performance, but the only revisions later then 7612 that I tried so far have had problems, I just tried 3.0-235 and it didn't seem any faster and the xbox controls were messed up. There must be a build later then 7612 that could offer a performance increase, could anyone suggest any please?
(12-27-2011, 10:15 AM)counterman2 Wrote: [ -> ]I There must be a build later then 7612 that could offer a performance increase

What gives you that idea?
(12-27-2011, 10:17 AM)ExtremeDude2 Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-27-2011, 10:15 AM)counterman2 Wrote: [ -> ]I There must be a build later then 7612 that could offer a performance increase

What gives you that idea?

Well, I presumed some later revisions might help with frame rate in some games(and graphics), forgive me I don't know the technical details of the emulator, if this isn't the case that's fine.

I have now tried the two latest revisions and the only problem I have with them is that a control problem, I tried to play sonic heroes and the start button won't work(360), do the controls need reconfigured in these later revisions? Or is this probably a glitch? Any advice would be appreciated.

Also sonic when I play sonic colours it seems to default to wiimote and nunchuck, can this option be changed in the settings?

I just installed 305 a few days ago and noticed today when I went to play Skies of Arcadia Legends that my controller wouldn't work. I found out that the port 1 under Gamecube in the configuration was unset so I set it back to standard controller and it worked.