Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Before I go out and buy the GC version of Twilight Princess could my PC handle it?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
then dont buy it Tongue

or at least dont buy it mainly for dolphin.
(06-19-2009, 12:30 AM)cmccmc Wrote: [ -> ]The noob with 26 posts is saying that fullspeed is 25-30 fps acting like i'm noob fullspeed is 50-60fps normally but there are a few small occasions when fullspeed is 25-30 fps

full speed, as indicated by the fucking definition of full speed video, is 30 fps, please stop posting. also, commit an hero in front of a live audience for the lulz. docs are being gathered for the lulz.

gcp111

(06-19-2009, 05:14 AM)do0rkn0b Wrote: [ -> ]full speed, as indicated by the fucking definition of full speed video, is 30 fps, please stop posting. also, commit an hero in front of a live audience for the lulz. docs are being gathered for the lulz.

Why yes, that's what everyone's been saying.

Also, stop trolling. This isn't BEE. (Also I lol'd)

cmccmc

(06-19-2009, 05:14 AM)do0rkn0b Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-19-2009, 12:30 AM)cmccmc Wrote: [ -> ]The noob with 26 posts is saying that fullspeed is 25-30 fps acting like i'm noob fullspeed is 50-60fps normally but there are a few small occasions when fullspeed is 25-30 fps

full speed, as indicated by the fucking definition of full speed video, is 30 fps, please stop posting. also, commit an hero in front of a live audience for the lulz. docs are being gathered for the lulz.

who gives a shit about the speed of video. I only care about the speed of gameplay as fullspeed. I know some games only play at the speed of video which is 30 for NTSC which I clearly stated in my last post. I really hate noobs like you. And if you can't tell I'm in a really pissed off mood
(06-19-2009, 03:15 AM)nosound97 Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-19-2009, 12:31 AM)Iulius Wrote: [ -> ]@ cmccmc :

zelda TP is fullspeed with 25fps on pal and 30 on ntsc. Some other games may need 50/60, but zelda definatly not.

WW also needs only 25 on Pal.

Same thing happens with Sonic & the Secret Rings, full speed is 25 FPS here.
That's weird for me on the NTSC version I'm getting 45 and it's not full speed.
Pages: 1 2