Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: [Wii] Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 12 - need help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i am trying to figure out if i just have made a bad copy of my disk or whether or not its a problem with the emulator.

i am currently using the setup in my signature.

the problem with the game is as follows
it starts out fine and i am able to play the initial 18th hole as tiger, then once i try to create a character i get all the way through the set-up. when it asks me if i would like to save this newly created character i click yes and it displays the saving icon for 1-2 seconds then dolphin crashes completely to the desktop.

if anyone else has this problem or knows of a fix please reply...
thank you
bumping, hopefuly someone will see this Smile
Quote:i am currently using the setup in my signature.

.....you don't have a signature. You do however have your specs listed in your profile info.

Operating System: Windows 7 Ultimate x64
Processor/CPU: Phenom II x4 @4.1Ghz
Video Card/GPU: 2x GTX460 1Gb in SLI
Memory/RAM: 8Gb 1600
Dolphin Revision Currently Using: 235

Do you have panic handlers on? Does dolphin throw an error message? Can you post the exceptioninfo.txt file contents here?
I actually have the same problem. I assumed that since it isn't a largely popular games, the settings aren't really known well enough yet. I tried the "official" post, but no dice. Hopefully one of these knowledgeable folks can steer us right.
(12-27-2011, 06:46 PM)NaturalViolence Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:i am currently using the setup in my signature.

.....you don't have a signature. You do however have your specs listed in your profile info.

Operating System: Windows 7 Ultimate x64
Processor/CPU: Phenom II x4 @4.1Ghz
Video Card/GPU: 2x GTX460 1Gb in SLI
Memory/RAM: 8Gb 1600
Dolphin Revision Currently Using: 235

Do you have panic handlers on? Does dolphin throw an error message? Can you post the exceptioninfo.txt file contents here?

i DO have panic handlers ON. i and the exception text file does not update when the game crashes. infact it only has one report and is as follows

Unhandled Exception
Code: 0xC0000005
Call stack info:
Dolphin!0x001AA164 : ?

sorry about the sig thing haha, i swear i put it in there too Tongue
0xC0000005 is an unknown pointer error, I'm sorry but there is nothing you can do about that.
the thing is i don't think that error is associated with PGA, i hadn't ripped the DVD of the game on the date the file was last modified so i think it is associated with a crash i had of new super mario bro's
Well then if dolphin crashed without throwing an exception we can't help you, seeing as how it's impossible to tell what went wrong without any data to go on.
no biggy, i figured as much, ill keep trying future distro's and maybe we'll get an error message or a working game Smile