Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Error loading .wad files
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

girfanatic501

Hi. Whenever I try to load a .wad file (Rockman 9, to be exact) on SVN R3402 (3-2 bit Windows from download page) it tells me: "Can't create opengl renderer. You might be missing some required opengl extentions, check the logs for more info." Can you tell me what I need to do?

Also, .wad load, but turn black every time I open any .wad file. How do I fix this? Thanks! (^_^)

cmccmc

update your drivers if you have an ATI or nVIDIA card or if you have an Intel chipset run the old DirectX9 plugin just look for LuisR14 for that plugin

girfanatic501

Wait, what? I can't unserstand what you want me to do. I fixed the loading problem, but now .wads Load, but that's all they do. It won't say anything other than "Loading...."

EDIT: Never mind, it loads, but Konsen! Pokemon Scramble! Has a pretty good frame rate, then white boxes appear at the bottom, and it gets 2 FPS. What do I do now? Rockman 9 and Mega Man 9 get past the first stuff about safety and then drop to 0.10-0.80 FPS.