Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Dump Frames to AVI?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Try recording with Fraps, but set lower FPS in settings
Yeah I've pretty much tried everything in FRAPS but it still didn't record at full speed for me. I have a screen recorder now and it works quite good. I'm wondering why the frame dump is too fast.

Edit: Here's a video to show you what I'm talking about.
(06-18-2009, 11:25 PM)Crashdance22 Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah I've pretty much tried everything in FRAPS but it still didn't record at full speed for me. I have a screen recorder now and it works quite good. I'm wondering why the frame dump is too fast.

Edit: Here's a video to show you what I'm talking about.

I don't really see the problem with the video, when the actual gameplay shows up the In game timer in the top left seemed to be working correct?

Also if wanting to record with sound try Camstudio: http://camstudio.org/ with the Lossless Codec (Scroll down on the site)

With Fraps I would get huge slowdown and with this some games I don't even get any slowdown.
Yeah... turns out the video's not faster after all. Dodgy It was probably a combination of me not playing this game in years and it running significantly slower on my computer. Tongue But for some reason the intro video is a bit fast still... but that's ok. I won't be using it in my upcoming video.

Proof that I'm wrong:
I checked to see how much time passed before I got to the big spring, which was about 7:13. I checked the video and it wasn't before or after according to the time counter. So there ya go. Smile
Pages: 1 2