Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Invalid SYSCONF generated each time
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

QuirkyMcBard

As the subject states, an invalid SYSCONF seems to be generated each time I open Dolphin. I've been trying the latest builds with the "experimental" exes for Wii Motion Plus support (new Zelda) and each time I open the program, I get an error that it's an invalid size (should be 0x4000 but is 0x1000) and asking if I want to generate a new one. I have tried manually finding the SYSCONF file in Google Code (new Dolphin user, this is quite confusing to me) and replacing whatever SYSCONF files are already there with no success. I've read of an earlier issue where invalid SYSCONF files were being generated by default but it was closed and the link at the bottom is broken Undecided For reference I'm running on Windows 7x64 and was able to play non Wii Motion Plus games before I messed with these experimental builds and started getting SYSCONF errors. I did a search and have found no relevant topics. If someone could just point me to a good SYSCONF or instructions on how to "fix" mine I'd be much appreciated.

Thanks!

McBard

QuirkyMcBard

Okay, I'm not seeing any edit options... Here's an update. I recently reinstalled Windows 7, 32-bit this time. After a fresh install and updating my video card drivers, getting the appropriate dependencies, etc., I've come to exactly the same place... SYSCONF errors each time, regardless of which experimental build I use. Am I seriously the only one experiencing these issues? It's maddening, I simply open Dolphin and each time get the same error...