Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: tales of symphonia error
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hi everyone
well the problem is when i go to Welgaia and Professor said I have to be Colette's prisoner
then the emu crashes
how i can fix it?
help me plx
how did you manage to pass the temple of darkness? i got stuck there because i couldn't push the blocks due to a strange glitch/bug..
which build do you use by the time you passed the temple?

and for your question.. try another build and see if works, try turning the texture mod ON then OFF and you're bound to resolve your problem..
now, YOU please help me with my doubt?
yo im nearing the end of the game...for the OP's problem...im sure u faced something like this earlier lol...that bug comes like three times in the game i think...all u hav to do is like save state before it...and quit emu and turn OFF dual core.if u dont use save states its the same..once u get over the part u can turn it on..

to gui15243....i dont remember a bug like that when i played lol...i was using rev 2925 at that part i think...maybe the later revs broke it or sumthin(ahh that puzzle was annoyin...its actually easy but then i realized u had to bring 2 shadows at a time to the most bottom floor..if u do it right ull see it move automatically)