Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Properties menu = AR error + Invalid Address + Invalid Value
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello.

With some ISO (like Super Smash Bros Melee or Super Mario Sunshine) i cannot access to the properties menu (right click on the game, properties). When i do that, i got a first error about the Action Replay (that i don't use so i don't understand why), after that i got "The address is invalid" and after again "the value is invalid", and it always show me theese messages even when i click on OK. I must kill the process of Dolphin and restart it.
Any idea of what is the problem ?

Thank you.
I don't understand why this has not been addressed by any of the Devs yet. This is a serious major bug lol. And it seems to have not been fixed ever since it appeared since 3.0-232. Did they actually MISS this?

It happens with -every- AR code. Even the default ones that already existed since day 1 of Dolphin.
Current workaround is turning off Panic Handlers before accessing the Properties menu (however all codes get purged from game INI)...
(12-21-2011, 07:41 AM)Jhonn Wrote: [ -> ]Current workaround is turning off Panic Handlers before accessing the Properties menu (however all codes get purged from game INI)...

Yeah that does work for the error popups, but it's no good to me. I don't want my codes to get wiped every time I go to properties. Tongue
For now I'll simply stop using any version above 232 until this thing is fixed.
Thank you, with "User Panic Handlers" desactivated, i can now access to properties menu, thanks !