Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Dolphin worth buying a wiimote ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

H4rdQu0r3

hey guys i was rly glad when i saw that this emulator exists xD because i don't wanna buy a wii...but a wiimote would be ok....

but first i just tried out some games in dolphin to see if it's worth spending 60€ in a wiimote+nunchuck...

sadly i was rly dissapointed...

SSB Brawl(DVD5 Version): i can play but only if i play no story, no arcade and skip the intro...it freezes or it just shows a black screen...

metroid trilogy: crashes after i select a game...

Rayman Origins: freezes at a specific point in the first level...

New Super Mario Bros: freezes at a specific point in the first level...

Zelda, Skyward Swords : can't play because it says that i haven't connected a nunchuck...

did i just downloaded the wrong releases/games or is this usual ? these games were nearly 30gb big and it takes a lot of time to dl this..AND NOTHING RLY WORKS....

did i do something wrong ?..just changed controls and loaded the iso in dolphin 3.0..

my specs:
I5 2400 (3,10ghz)
4gb ram
HD6870
U should read the corresponding threads for each game for finding out the specific settings to choose. skyward sword for example should work perfectly fine on your system. there are some other games, that work with good emulation. check the compatibility list.

btw. no one wants to know about you using dolphin for illegal stuff.
Quote:did i just downloaded the wrong releases/games or is this usual ?

Reported!
Downloading games is against the rules.

Closed.