Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: rawdump question
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

xnamxoutlawx

hi im wondering if anyone can help with this problem im having. ok so i have a drive its wh10ls30 now i know its not listed as confirmed drives that work for dumping wii disc but when i insert the disc the rawdump detects it and then i start dump it says its faulty thing is i tried friidump after that and its works perfectly. can anyone tell me if this is a problem with my drive or am i doing something with rawdump itself? is there a step im missing? because i cant see how rawdump doesnt work and friidumps works. and im using lastest version of rawdump and friidump.
(12-15-2011, 07:53 AM)xnamxoutlawx Wrote: [ -> ]hi im wondering if anyone can help with this problem im having. ok so i have a drive its wh10ls30 now i know its not listed as confirmed drives that work for dumping wii disc but when i insert the disc the rawdump detects it and then i start dump it says its faulty thing is i tried friidump after that and its works perfectly, reason why i wanna use rawdump instead because friidump is extremely slow its like 2hrs for 31%. can anyone tell me if this is a problem with my drive or am i doing something with rawdump itself? is there a step im missing? because i cant see how rawdump doesnt work and friidumps works. and im using lastest version of rawdump and friidump.