Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Dolphin Wont Run
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

legobear154

I just downloaded the most recent version of Dolphin, Dolphin 3.0-226. I keep getting this error when I open it:
Dolphin.exe - Application Error
The application was unable to start correctly (0xc0000013). Click OK to close the application.

I have tried to update directx, it was up to date. I don't know what else to try.

I downloaded both the 32-bit and 64-bit version of it and they both give me the error.

My System Specs:
Windows 7 64-bit Home Premium
3 GB DDR3 Ram
AMD C-50 Processor 1.0 GHz

Thanks,
Legobear154
with that cpu...
stop trying...
sry but we recommend for gamecube games 2.4ghz or wii games 3.0ghz++ (intel i-serie cpus)
I didnt know such a clock speed existed in the 21st century but i'm not far off actually so i shouldnt criticize. Just buy a new computer
(12-12-2011, 04:11 AM)Zee530 Wrote: [ -> ]I didnt know such a clock speed existed in the 21st century but i'm not far off actually so i shouldnt criticize. Just buy a new computer

i think that thing is new Big Grin
(12-12-2011, 04:16 AM)dannzen Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-12-2011, 04:11 AM)Zee530 Wrote: [ -> ]I didnt know such a clock speed existed in the 21st century but i'm not far off actually so i shouldnt criticize. Just buy a new computer

i think that thing is new Big Grin

AMD really sucks Dodgy
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/AMD_Fusion#...C2.A0nm.29

just for what is that CPU...
every mobilephone got more power Big Grin
legobear: If you still wanna read this thread. Forgive them they are kidding Wink. Unfortunately you have no choice your CPU is too weak for Dolphin
NTSTATUS error code C0000013 appears to stand for STATUS_NO_MEDIA_IN_DEVICE (referring to errors like "No disc in drive. Please insert a disc and click Retry").
No idea, really, but does this page help somehow? There may be something wrong with one of the devices in the system, or the way they're set up...
It's not just AMD, that's a bobcat core based cpu that the OP is using. It should be roughly equivalent to a 1.6GHz pentium 4. OP is trying to use a netbook to run dolphin.

bevtherev

I also cannot get dolphin to run. I have downloaded the latest dx runtime and MS visual C++ but I still get "doesn't work because VCOMP100.dll is missing"
Specs: Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit
Intel Core i5 2.7GHz
6144MB
Pages: 1 2