Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Dolphin_3404 help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey all i have downloaded the new Dolphin 3404 Emu what as the new 7z.exe file. How do i open it up in Vista 32 bit?

I am getting:

7-zip SFX 4.65 Copyright <c> 1999-2009 Igor Pavlov 2009-02-03
Processing archive: C:\Users\........\Desktop\Dolphin_3404 and tools \...

Error: Can not open file as archive
Archive Errors:1

Thanks Big Grin
You probably haven't downloaded it fully =/
(06-17-2009, 05:48 AM)nosound97 Wrote: [ -> ]You probably haven't downloaded it fully =/

What do you mean have not downloaded it fully? I have downloaded it from the Dolphins website in downloads. At the Windows 32 Bit downloads. Undecided

It's only one file what is a 7z.exe file.
You'd better read recent news on main page
(06-17-2009, 05:52 AM)nosound97 Wrote: [ -> ]You'd better read recent news on main page

Well right now i have like downloaded the same file about two times and still not opening. It only shows that sign and then close Undecided
My be it do not like vista or something.
It looks like someone named the file wrong? It can either be a 7z archive or an exe installer.

mremail

It's true... the same thing is happening to me, but on XP. There is something screwed up in this archive; 7-zip, winrar... every option I'm trying is failing on this. Can we get an alternative zip file or something?
currently we use 7z console extractors. its the smallest yet user friendly option we got (double click and it should extract dolphin auto)
this is the worst release ever

- slower on: mario strikers, nights: jorney to dreams, sonic and the black knights, and others
- mario kart wii is broken
- emu doesnt uses all ur processing power and still slow
- hle plugin is more buggy than ever, now not only sfx is stoping mid game as entire music, SSBB gets completely silent and gets some odd stutering.
- wiimote get desync way easier now

the pros:
- gfx are looking a lot better
- zelda TP wii doesnt needs hack anymore and map shows correctly
- fatal frame 4 and mario & sonic olympic games got the sound fixed
- better compatibility for wad stuff.

ps: but what matters the better gfx if i cant play on a decent speed anymore?
aaah, without mentioning, that wen they implement a frame limiter it doesnt works correctly =P
anyone agree with me?
If it's worst, download R5 :p
Pages: 1 2