Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Will Dolphin work with Intel Chipset 945?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

bodymindspirit8

Intel Core Duo T2350 @ 1.86GH
RAM 2550 MB
32 bit operating system
Video: Intel chipset 945

When opening games I get the Src/D3DShader.cpp84 error message. Im assuming it has to do with my Intel Chipset 945. Any versions of Dolphin that are compatible with the Intel 945? Any other ideas?

Huh
I'm sorry to say, use that computer for day to day usage and buy or build a new computer for this kind of gaming.
That's really the only solution.
the video chipset is crap, this cant be used for much more than showig the desktop and text editors.
CPU should be to slow too.

If you can get a decent videocard (something like NV 8800GT or NV8600GT) and the processor overclocked at 2.5 ghz it should work with most Gamecube Games

(I do have a mediacenter PC, AMD Athlon64 4800+, 2x2,4 ghz (stock), Geforce 8500GT (passive) 2GB ddr2 ram and Twillight Princess (GC version) runs around 80-100% with full CPU usage. I guess thats around the minimum to use this emulator with sense)

bodymindspirit8

(12-01-2011, 08:14 PM)Dorian Graywulf Wrote: [ -> ]the video chipset is crap, this cant be used for much more than showig the desktop and text editors.
CPU should be to slow too.

If you can get a decent videocard (something like NV 8800GT or NV8600GT) and the processor overclocked at 2.5 ghz it should work with most Gamecube Games

(I do have a mediacenter PC, AMD Athlon64 4800+, 2x2,4 ghz (stock), Geforce 8500GT (passive) 2GB ddr2 ram and Twillight Princess (GC version) runs around 80-100% with full CPU usage. I guess thats around the minimum to use this emulator with sense)

Thanks for the help. Between some modded drivers for the 945 and the "speed" codes for new super mario bros i got it up to 80% during game play. After everything I've learned about the 945 this is a miracle! (LOL) Time to fork out for a Wii. I did, however, try out the nintendo ds emulator no$GBA and nsmb works great! Not as cool as the Wii version but who's complainingBig Grin