Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Is there anyway to hide the emulation info?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

kevin.hanse@web.de

Hey everybody,

is there any way to hide that emulation info?

You know, that yellow font that always shows up everytime when you start an emulation, when you save the game and (i quess) when you go to an area where new stuffs getting loaded.

And no it's not on "show Input Display".
It's actually worse when it's unchecked.... -.-

It's really annoying because I want to use dolphin for let's plays (I don't have a capture card, so that's the only reason why I use it...)

I think it will look pretty ugly especiall for the viewers.

I want it to at least look like it's recorded from a console... And the only thing that bugs me is that info/saving stuff...

Please help me!

Nope.

kevin.hanse@web.de

Thank you very much for the fast Answer!

Is there a chance that there might be an option for that in future releases?
Ah, LP'ing. It only shows when you boot up a game, and when you use savestates (not recommended). Oh, also when it 'Clears your Codecache'.
You can also wait a few seconds before you start recording, or you can edit it out.
You know what... sometimes the small yellow text is the only thing that reminds me that I'm playing my GameCube and Wii games on a emulator.
I don't think it looks ugly, and as a viewer I wouldn't care at all if it was from a console or an emulator.
I have seen plenty of videos on YouYube with the small yellow text and it haven't bothered me at all.

Why do you wanna pretend that you're playing the games on a real console anyway?
There's really no shame in using an emulator is it?