Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Dragon Dogma pc version show your support!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Capcom has said that their action rpg game Dragon Dogma might also come to pc if enough people ask for it. Because of that we created a thread on capcom forums to show them our support for pc version of it. here is the thread

http://www.capcom-unity.com/ask_capcom/g...ort!?pg=28

please go and post there to show them our support for pc version and also tell your friends to post there too!
i'd rather get something like MHP3rd or MH on the PC (forgot the name) in europe/america thank you

...and MH on PSP with infrastructure mode (internet online)
Sorry to say but Capcom for me is Mega Man, Resident Evil and some involvement in The Legend of Zelda - Oracle of Seasons and Ages games.
The rest is unknown territory for me.

What I am longing for from Capcom is a new Resident Evil game for PC which might be Operation Raccoon City next year.

Dragon Dogma, is that a completely new game or is it based on something old?
@ Gabriel
Then you'll really have to dig deeper in Capcom.
While a lot of their games are rehashes and money milkers *coughstreetfightercough*

They do have some great games, ie: Monster Hunter... one of the greatest franchises ever.

Dragon Dogma is a completely new game, IMO it resembles Monster Hunter a bit from what I've seen (only static screenshots), but this time they're going to release it on the HD consoles, and hopefully the PC.
Haha it looks so. But when it comes to gaming companies it's basically a few game franchises that tickles my fancy.
I'm very selective when it come to games.

Konami for example is only Castlevania and Silent Hill for me.

I looked at some screens from Dragons Dogma and it was definitely not a game I would associate with Capcom but nevertheless it looked nice.
Lol, I know what you mean.
But you can't pass judgement unless you have atleast tried it.

It's good to stick to known territory, but there's a lot of 'unappreciated, underrated' territory. Just like in the good ol' (S)NES era.
Go explore more of the unknown territory!

Why wouldn't you associate it with Capcom?
Is it because Megaman and RE blur your visions? Big Grin
You know that's actually true, Mega Man and Resident Evil blurs my vision when thinking of Capcom, those and the Resident Evil clones Dino Crisis now that I think of it.
Anyway I guess I'm just a Zombie shooter guy.
This petition is about 2 years too late for anything to possibly be done about it. Distribution arrangements would have been finalized months ago. Reading through that thread makes me realize just how little these users know about how the process of software publishing works.

elfezel

its really great if they make for pc.