Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Wii Remote Plus Sync Problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

spagnol

Ok, here´s my problem. I have 2 Wii Remotes. One of them is a regular one. I can Sync it perfecly using BlueSoleil. After Syncing the light´s keep flashing until i enter Dolphin and start the game, when the light´s stop flashing and the first one keep light up.

The problem appear with the New controller i bought. It´s a Wii Remote Plus, the one with the Motion Plus built in. I simple can´t get it to work. When i try to Sync it with the PC, it will connect, but instead of having the flashing lights, the 4 lights turns ON and then after a couple seconds they turn Off and the system say that the controller was disconected. The controller is fine cz i´ve tested on a Wii, but can´t connect to the PC even tough i´m doing the same steps i do to connect the other wii remote.

I wonder if theres a special trick to sync the Wii Remote Plus with the PC. Any of u got the Wii Remote Plus to work with dolphin?