Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Decided to sell my Laptop - Update! bidding ended, sold, also boobies^_^
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Thought I would offer it here since I built it for the sole purpose of playing wii games on it Tongue

Go here if you want to see it

clicky ^_^

System extremely well cared for, in like new condition have all media and documentation original owner no scratches spills or dings, has never been serviced for repairs ^_^

System is very powerful, Capable of running Dolphin Emulator at full speed - which is what I originally got it for

Custom built Accented Alienware M15X

specs

Windows 7 x64 bit Home Premium

Intel Core I5 m540 2.53 ghz Dual Core

8gb ram

1gb AMD 5850 M HD video card fully DX 11 Capable

500 gb hard disk

built in Blue tooth, Wifi, Webcam and mic, Standard ports, standard slot loading DVD burner, SD-HC Memory card reader / writer illuminated keyboard

three usb ports

Display port - comes with Display port to HDMI cable

Power cables included

Paypal accepted only

paid 1700 for this system's construction

shipping only within the Continental United States

Hard drive wiped, system ready for Fresh OS installation

Will ship asap as soon as I can

Will maintain communication with buyer and assure / reassure buyer , will update progress regularly

[Image: this_is_spam_22204.jpg]
>.> nawt spams its a sexy laptop made for Dolphin emulation goodness
I'm in need of a good laptop for dolphin since i move around alot, how's your dolphin experience with that processor and whats the full model number and gpu, i can only pay 500 - 600 at the moment
You didn't build it lol, you just purchased it Tongue

A picture in the dark to show the glow in the dark is nice and all, but you should also post one where it's in a well lit area, so that people can see the laptop better, and if there's any used traces on it etc.
just lowered the buy out price to 550 o.o Moo!
now lowered buyout to 500! first bidder wins!
just hit 500! will not go any lower first come first serve
bidding ended item sold
Then edit the thread title to avoid confusion (just click and hold on it)
Buying used laptops is always bad news. Sounds like a case of "warranty just ran out time to dump it on someone".
I'd usually agree, but that's not a common office user laptop, it's an expensive gaming one. Also, products from Dell rarely present defect, at least this is what 10 years using dell notebooks taught me.
Pages: 1 2