Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: twilight princess wiimote sound
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hai there.

So i just got my wiimote connected to the pc and everything is fine. Playing zelda twilight princess at 1080p 100% speed 60 constant fps etc.

The sound from my pc speakers are perfect, however the sound coming through the wiimote's speakers are not. The sound seems a bit buzzing and the sound which is being played is ubearable to listen to. Official wiimote + nunchuck. I have played around with the settings but with no luck.

The sound comes whenever the wiimote's speakers are to play a sound for instance when completing a puzzle or casting the fishing rod etc. This bad sound quality is really game breaking for me. Dont want to play when the sound from the wiimote sucks: (

Anyone got any tips?
Try LLE emulation, or just turn off the speaker Tongue
I believe you have two options: (the first one being the stablest in my opinion, the second one being global for all games)

- either you right-click the game in the list and tick (don't fill!) the box near "Alternate Wiimote Timing" (if you use one of the latest GIT builds) or "Disable Wiimote Speaker" (if you use SVN builds such as 3.0, or older GIT builds?)
- or you can try lowering the Wiimote Speaker volume to 0 in the Wiimote configuration window

FWIW, using HLE audio (DSP-HLE) instead of DSP-LLE (if you have dumped the required DSP files), only a few games (possibly only Zelda-games, or games using a Zelda UCode? Just a guess.) will be able to output Wiimote Speaker sound successfully at all.