Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: N00B here- Need Help!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

SunoftheeGod

I saw the other threads but I need some quick answer so I may continue to enjoy this emulator.

Specs:
Sony Vaio - i3 Core @ 2.4GHz
L3 Cache 3MB
4GB DDR3/1066 MHZ RAM
1366 x 768 res
320 Gb HD
Is this good enough to run most games pretty good on the dolphin?
SSX Tricky, NFS Underground/Most Wanted, SSB Melee, MK Double Dash...
I'm trying to get optimum performance here people.
All replies/comments are welcome - thanks for the help.
Nope unless you can provide some info about laptop's GPU
Use CPUZ to check your GPU
If it's Intel HD , you're doomed

SunoftheeGod

(11-21-2011, 12:25 PM)admin89 Wrote: [ -> ]Nope unless you can provide some info about laptop's GPU

crap - it is Intel HD
(11-21-2011, 12:25 PM)admin89 Wrote: [ -> ]Nope unless you can provide some info about laptop's GPU

So, is there any hope for me at all?
You may still be able to play games at playable speed at minimal graphics, but don't quote me on that; I don't have a PC with Intel HD myself.

SunoftheeGod

(11-21-2011, 12:59 PM)glan20 Wrote: [ -> ]You may still be able to play games at playable speed at minimal graphics, but don't quote me on that; I don't have a PC with Intel HD myself.

Well, the game that I wanted to work seems to be working now - I dumped my extra files(through the advanced settings?) and I added more virtual memory - this seems to have fixed it - I just wanna play SSX Tricky without fail and I'm alright. Thanks for your help. I'll be sure to purchase a fairly powerful Desktop.