Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Stuck in loading screen on Dolphin when trying to star Skyward Sword.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

crewiz

detailed description of what you're trying to do (e.g including the name of the game you tried to run). Ignoring this rule will get your thread closed and have you warned off

I have a 2.40 Ghz Intel Pendium Dual CPU, 4Gig RAM and I am playing on Windows Vista home edition, graphics card is Geforce G100.

I'm using Dolphin 3.0-201 to play LOZ: Skyward Sword playing on the default settings.

I start the game and then i get to a loading screen and it just stops there, saying i have to wait a few moments
PIC

Can someone please help me?

frositay

(11-20-2011, 10:07 AM)crewiz Wrote: [ -> ]detailed description of what you're trying to do (e.g including the name of the game you tried to run). Ignoring this rule will get your thread closed and have you warned off

I have a 2.40 Ghz Intel Pendium Dual CPU, 4Gig RAM and I am playing on Windows Vista home edition, graphics card is Geforce G100.

I'm using Dolphin 3.0-201 to play LOZ: Skyward Sword playing on the default settings.

I start the game and then i get to a loading screen and it just stops there, saying i have to wait a few moments
PIC

Can someone please help me?

May sound like astupid question but do you have a physical wiimote with mii motionplus? You need an actual wiimote with motionplus to play it

crewiz

Oh fuck.