Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Clearing Code cache on X79 system....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

entwineryche

So I upgraded my system from a Q6600 with 780i and 2 GTX 275 1792 in SLI becuase of slow down issues. I am now running a i73930K on the Asus Rampage IV Extreme X79 with 32 GB of memory, and 2 GTX 580 3072MB Classifieds in SLI.

I constantly keep getting the Clearing cache freeze. I know the rips I have are good. I have searched and don't see a solid answer. Even tried deleting the ShaderCache folder.

Very fustrated with this as I was sure I wouldn't run into any issues.

Thanks.
Try using older build, like say, the official one.

entwineryche

No go. Sad I'm actually using 3.0. I've tried other builds prior to it as well.
Have you tried redumping the game? 90% of the time this issue is caused by a bad dump. Even if you think they're fine do it anyways.
Use the latest build
(11-20-2011, 09:52 AM)entwineryche Wrote: [ -> ]So I upgraded my system from a Q6600 with 780i and 2 GTX 275 1792 in SLI becuase of slow down issues. I am now running a i73930K on the Asus Rampage IV Extreme X79 with 32 GB of memory, and 2 GTX 580 3072MB Classifieds in SLI.

I constantly keep getting the Clearing cache freeze. I know the rips I have are good. I have searched and don't see a solid answer. Even tried deleting the ShaderCache folder.

Very fustrated with this as I was sure I wouldn't run into any issues.

Thanks.

Yeah re-dumping the games could solve the problem you have. But it's strange that the games worked before and not now.
Building a new system shouldn't cause this to happen really, unless they somehow got corrupted along the way.

Nice build by the way, once you get the problem solved I don't think you will have any slowdowns at all he he.
WHERE DID YOU GET THAT i7 3930K?

It's not available ANYWHERE!
(12-05-2011, 06:09 AM)Anti-Ultimate Wrote: [ -> ]WHERE DID YOU GET THAT i7 3930K?

It's not available ANYWHERE!

It's available here in Sweden, and if I didn't have my i7 2600K setup I would buy either the 3930K or the 3960X right now.

Here's proof:

Webhallen.com a Swedish game and hardware web shop based in Stockholm:

http://translate.google.se/translate?sl=...11&act=url

Notice the AVAILABILITY is all green and in stock?