Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: How Run Dolphin Emulators?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Jussumdude

hey all. my first post here Smile...im getting a new system pretty soon and im hoping to run the gamecube emulators for Zelda. Wind waker, and Twilight princess...i think my new system will be able to run them decently...but im just unsure of how to use dolphin emulators.
- how do i run dolphin?
- which link do i download on main site?
- where i get emulators, or wut do i have to do to play those two games? basically

i am running a bunch of other emulators from n64. but unsure of wut to do with these. thanks guys, any help would be well appreciated
Hi, welcome on the dolphin forum,
1 first you have to download it on the main page dolphin-emu.com.
2 to play the games, you have to get the games legally on your pc. and just run them with your emu.
3 Dolphin doesnt have 'emulators' just 1 emulator thats supports WII/Gamecube.

And just delete the other emu's, this one is the only one alive, playable and recently updated.

LuisR14

(06-15-2009, 10:01 AM)Chii Wrote: [ -> ]And just delete the other emu's, this one is the only one alive, playable and recently updated.
he doesn't have to delete the other emus, if he wants to play the N64 games then let him keep that other emu Smile
(06-15-2009, 11:09 AM)LuisR14 Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-15-2009, 10:01 AM)Chii Wrote: [ -> ]And just delete the other emu's, this one is the only one alive, playable and recently updated.
he doesn't have to delete the other emus, if he wants to play the N64 games then let him keep that other emu Smile

Rofl, I thought he means the other wii/gamecube emulators