Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: BIG problem plz answer !!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

reloaded

guys im geting a error or something when i try to play mario kart ( wii ) it says : Could not write to/read from Wii System Memory ... HuhHuh so wtf should i do ? Sad cuz i rly wana play it i waited like 4 ever to get the game Sad Sad Sad

cmccmc

you need to extract a savegame of it from your wii. For some reason it can't create it's own
thats good to know.

as for reloaded, when you have a problem, ask about it in a professional way, UBERL33TCAPSLOCKINTERNETZCHAT gets really annoying.

gcp111

(06-15-2009, 02:00 PM)Xiloscent Wrote: [ -> ]as for reloaded, when you have a problem, ask about it in a professional way, UBERL33TCAPSLOCKINTERNETZCHAT gets really annoying.

Please follow his advice. It's really hard to read questions when they're phrased "LOL OMFG IT WONT WORK LOLOL HALP PLZ ???" Tongue

Yes, you need to load a savegame for it to work. But, in newer revisions, I can't seem to get it to load a race. I don't know, it works with revisions 32xx.