Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Zelda Skyward Sword Dolphin stopped working
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, im new to the forums so bare with me if im doin anythin wrong, ive been playing zelda skyward sword for the last few days on build 7719 with some tiny graphic issues but no major crashes or anythin like that, im at the first great trial and when the cut scene is about to begin dolphin crashes, ive tried using build 7718 and 3.0 official, but the same issue happens. Ive also tried saving the game properly and not using save states, same issue. if someone has any good advice id greatly appreciate it.

My specs are: 4 gigs of ddr3 ram, intel core i3 550 @ 3.20ghz (4cpus), ATI radeon HD 5450
i just solved my own issue by going through dozens of pages on the main skyward sword thread, if anyone is having the same issue i found something that worked for me. Use the latest dolphin, its 201 and u should be able to get past the crashing issue, once the cut scene is over u can switch back to whatever other version u were using.