Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Mac OS X Support
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey everyone. I thought I would start this thread for everyone that is rocking OS X.

This thread is for any questions pertaining to Support for OS X.

Just trying to keep the us OS X users together, in hopes that all Mac help can be found in one place and not lost through the hours and hours of searching for anything OS X related only for it not to be what we're looking for.

And thanks in advance for any help that can be given.

Stay fresh Mac fans.
This will be closed... (eventually I dunno know about now :p)
I don't understand why whoever is running this site hasn't made a mac section? I am sick of searching endlessly for mac help on these forums and hardly find anything.
(11-18-2011, 11:33 AM)winks360 Wrote: [ -> ]I don't understand why whoever is running this site hasn't made a mac section?

This is why it will be closed ^^
Threads like this have been made before they have been killed or abandoned.
Too bad =/ Also find it hard to find anything regarding mac osx problems. Especially for my xwidget problem. I dont even know what that is =/
Maybe there should be a sticky for mac osx common problems and solutions?
Has anyone found a fix for Issue 4943 Because any version past 3.0 crashes as soon as I try get a game to launch and I can't find any help on the issue. Hopefully a discussion on this will get the ball rolling and perhaps keep this thread from petering out...
golla, try running this build. This problem is not present in my build which is already discussed on this forum.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/48249901/Dolphin3.zip