Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Dolphin wont work on my mac
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello! So i´ve recently got dolphin for my mac via the dolphin website.
Unpacked it and installed it, but when i try to run it i get a message about xwidgets alert invalid language or something like that. Then the program starts. But it can´t find my wiimote, im using a original wiimote with motionplus and a nunchuch.

DarwiinRemote fins my wiimote but even if i have bluetooth on and darwiinremote on Dolphin cant find my mote =/ And the other thing is , when i try to start a game it just keeps loading and loading. I see a grey window title something with cache.

Now i read on the forum that you must compile or build your own version ? Im not good at all on those things. Ive also downloaded like 20 different versions but i get the same results. Ive tried using Wine but i get a error the at the last % when it loads.

Anyone got a idea? Seen people on youtube explaining all you have to do is dl the mac version. Just dont work =/
Try 3.0?
Do you mean the older version? I´ve tried 3.0-201 that is on the top of the list under download.
(11-18-2011, 09:33 AM)lesk Wrote: [ -> ]Do you mean the older version? I´ve tried 3.0-201 that is on the top of the list under download.

Just 3.0