Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: SSBB Disc not found
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

tof89

Hey there first time poster here Smile been looking to get run Dolphin for a while but never got around to it followed the various video tutorials and have Dolphin running ok but it's not picking up on any of my Wii discs within my optical drive, am I being very slow here and missed out something? (I know that the drive is working been playing some old PS1 games earlier.

I know my PC spec is shocking I've built a new one but having issues with the mobo so waiting for that to be replaced so I can play some good old Wii and GC games in HD glory Smile

Apologies if this is a really dumb question I've done some looking around and cant seem to find how to resolve my problem.
(11-18-2011, 07:31 AM)tof89 Wrote: [ -> ]Hey there first time poster here Smile been looking to get run Dolphin for a while but never got around to it followed the various video tutorials and have Dolphin running ok but it's not picking up on any of my Wii discs within my optical drive, am I being very slow here and missed out something? (I know that the drive is working been playing some old PS1 games earlier.

I know my PC spec is shocking I've built a new one but having issues with the mobo so waiting for that to be replaced so I can play some good old Wii and GC games in HD glory Smile

Apologies if this is a really dumb question I've done some looking around and cant seem to find how to resolve my problem.

Only certain drives can read discs yours isn't one (probably there aren't many) but you can dump your discs from your wii via home brew