Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: kind of confuse
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

cawcaw

so hi im new with dolphin i was looking at how to set it but im not sure if im actually useing the right settings.
- i just put it back to default-

my comp stats:
------------------
System Information
------------------
Time of this report: 11/16/2011, 20:53:33
Operating System: Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit (6.1, Build 7601) Service Pack 1 (7601.win7sp1_gdr.110622-1506
Processor: Intel® Core™ i7 CPU 920 @ 2.67GHz (8 CPUs), ~2.7GHz
Memory: 12288MB RAM
Available OS Memory: 12278MB RAM
Page File: 4925MB used, 19631MB available
Windows Dir: C:\Windows
DirectX Version: DirectX 11
DX Setup Parameters: Not found
User DPI Setting: 96 DPI (100 percent)
System DPI Setting: 96 DPI (100 percent)
DWM DPI Scaling: Disabled
DxDiag Version: 6.01.7601.17514 64bit Unicode
Card name: ATI Radeon HD 5800 Series
Current Mode: 1920 x 1080 (32 bit) (60Hz)
Monitor Name: Dell ST2410(HDMI)

thx for the help
Thanks for your system information.

What version and revision of Dolphin are you using and what issues are you experiencing?

cawcaw

v.3.0-201
my issues were i was either lagging or having bad visual effect (with zelda skyward sword) but after looking at some post on the forum i noticed that i wasnt the only one with issues with that game.
i didnt try a other game yet , but would it be possible to tell me what exactly i should play with to get the best result with the pc i have.
will continue surf the forum to c if i can figure it out

thanks ^^
(11-18-2011, 02:34 AM)cawcaw Wrote: [ -> ]v.3.0-201
my issues were i was either lagging or having bad visual effect (with zelda skyward sword) but after looking at some post on the forum i noticed that i wasnt the only one with issues with that game.
i didnt try a other game yet , but would it be possible to tell me what exactly i should play with to get the best result with the pc i have.
will continue surf the forum to c if i can figure it out

thanks ^^
oh yeah im useing the 64 bit version
This game has just been released (I still haven't tried it Tongue). So be patient for perfect settings. You should try other games to become familiar with the emulator btw your specs should be good for a lot of games Big Grin

cawcaw

(11-18-2011, 02:47 AM)LordVador Wrote: [ -> ]This game has just been released (I still haven't tried it Tongue). So be patient for perfect settings. You should try other games to become familiar with the emulator btw your specs should be good for a lot of games Big Grin

thx for the reply tested with dk country and work perfectly thx
I've seen the issue come up before here, once the game is released in North America (a few weeks from now) I'm sure a fix will be found.