Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Can't save in Zelda Skyward Sword
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello, the game works perfectly on version 3.0-199 and r7718 (less bug on it) but I am unable to save with the game (Dolphin does not create files in User\Wii), I wanted to know seen I did not see any message about this, if it was just me. The save does work with Dolphin but sometimes it makes me the black screen depending on the place of the save. Tested on PAL and NTSC version.
What OS are you running?
(11-15-2011, 07:08 PM)Skykill Wrote: [ -> ]Hello, the game works perfectly on version 3.0-199 and r7718 (less bug on it) but I am unable to save with the game (Dolphin does not create files in User\Wii), I wanted to know seen I did not see any message about this, if it was just me. The save does work with Dolphin but sometimes it makes me the black screen depending on the place of the save. Tested on PAL and NTSC version.

I had the same prob, and then i ran dolphin in administrator mode and it worked (windows 7)
(11-16-2011, 12:31 PM)weedelf Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-15-2011, 07:08 PM)Skykill Wrote: [ -> ]Hello, the game works perfectly on version 3.0-199 and r7718 (less bug on it) but I am unable to save with the game (Dolphin does not create files in User\Wii), I wanted to know seen I did not see any message about this, if it was just me. The save does work with Dolphin but sometimes it makes me the black screen depending on the place of the save. Tested on PAL and NTSC version.

I had the same prob, and then i ran dolphin in administrator mode and it worked (windows 7)

Thank you, it works, but my Dolphin save is not compatible with it. It does not matter since I have almost finished the game :p