Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: vcomp100.dll error
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Harain

So after getting doplin all set up, i had this vcomp error. I looked on the forums, and found the solution, which involved downloading c++, afterwards, everything worked fine. However, I shut down my computer, and when i attempt to reopen Dolphin, it gives me the vcomp error. I tried reinstalling c++, but no luck. Can anyone help me?

Harain

cana nyone help? please?
Completely uninstall the one you have right now. Then install this.

You need to download and install Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable, which you can download on the Microsoft website.

Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable(x86)
Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable(x64)
(11-16-2011, 01:54 AM)Garteal Wrote: [ -> ]Completely uninstall the one you have right now. Then install this.

You need to download and install Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable, which you can download on the Microsoft website.

Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable(x86)
Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable(x64)

Actually he should probably use sp1:
32-bit
64-bit

dericktan01

Help!
I installed all that crap and it is STILL not working.
I reinstalled 4 or 5 times but.
Y U NO WORK?!
vcomp100.dll is installed by the visual c++ redist installer. if it is not working you did not install the appropriate package, ExtremeDude2 linked to the correct ones, install both of them.

that is the only solution
Or install both the 2010 and 2008 runtime. Well, some weeks ago, i helped a user via skype. He had a problem with the vcomp100.dll and he said, that he installed the Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable Package. He still got the vcomp100.dll error.

And than i suggested him to install the 2008 restrubutable package. And than, it worked.
well, it should'nt have.

2010 doesn't have any downlevel dependencies on 2008 modules.
Closing this one for the same reasons as the other comp thread you posted in, dericktan. This is one of Dolphin's most common questions. Search and google first, then provide a meaningful description of what your problem is and what you've tried. Also, please try not to bump multiple threads asking the same question.

Closed.