Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: problem with dolphin
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello guys.

Well my problem is the next. The last version i used was 3089 and worked fine with any game i used until some 3 days ago.

I downloaded the new version and when i try to start dolphin after i choose a game, says

"you need 1gb ram to work this fine, or somethig with your driver, you have antivirus or another program on?".

I dont know what i can do really i seriusly wanna play the games and even i tried put the old version again same problem. I m out of ideas.

Specs. Intel pentium III Xeon 2.5gigaherz
3, 5gb ram
Nvidia Geforce (8400) 512 MB
Windows XP proffesional X32 ( i think ).

Thx for the time.
Try restart the computer.
If still does not work, close all your programs and try again.

Trey

Yeah I have the same problem, this latest version 3404 worked fine until yesterday, when Dolphin decided to not work anymore, even with older revisions, this is absurd! O_o
i did that again still worry me how can this happens. because is weird D:.
Sometimes asked me to try the 64 bit version and if i do it askme for the 32 wdfux.

LuisR14

(06-14-2009, 11:07 PM)linshao Wrote: [ -> ]Specs. Intel pentium III Xeon 2.5gigaherz
Pentium 3 Xeon O_o, i only know about Xeon and Pentium 3 but not both together O_o xD, is that what it says in your "right click My Computer->Properties" Smile
ops sorry

pentium dual core cpu e5200 @ 2.50ghz 3,24gb ram.

that s said sorry luis my bad =x.

LuisR14

(06-15-2009, 01:32 PM)linshao Wrote: [ -> ]pentium 3
dual core cpu e5200 @ 2.50ghz 3,24gb ram.
yep, just as i thought, i have that same cpu and it's detected wrongly Smile, so it's just actually an Intel Pentium Dual-Core E5200 @ 2.5GHz Smile (there's no Pentium 3 in it Tongue)

EDIT: well anyways, did you try disabling any antivirus that you have? Smile
(06-15-2009, 01:34 PM)LuisR14 Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-15-2009, 01:32 PM)linshao Wrote: [ -> ]pentium 3
dual core cpu e5200 @ 2.50ghz 3,24gb ram.
yep, just as i thought, i have that same cpu and it's detected wrongly Smile, so it's just actually an Intel Pentium Dual-Core E5200 @ 2.5GHz Smile (there's no Pentium 3 in it Tongue)

EDIT: well anyways, did you try disabling any antivirus that you have? Smile

yes spybot search and destroy , my nod32 and windows anti -virus off. the only thing i left before when i was playing right was firefox and msn.
Now i only use msn and try using dolphin but nothing.

gcp111

(06-15-2009, 01:39 PM)linshao Wrote: [ -> ]yes spybot search and destroy , my nod32 and windows anti -virus off. the only thing i left before when i was playing right was firefox and msn.
Now i only use msn and try using dolphin but nothing.

Hmm.

Quote:The last version i used was 3089 and worked fine with any game i used until some 3 days ago.

What did you change in those three days? Your hardware, any weird software?

IkeZ40to5

Same problem here. I was playing games fine with 3286 then after running 3404 now I get the failed to grab 1GB of continuous memory no matter which revision I try, even with the just working 3286. There were no changes or outside variables that could have affected my computer, because I was literally playing a game on 3286 then stopped to run the same game in 3404 for the first time.

Does anyone know how to clear out whatever settings or registry keys that 3404 installed so that at least I can use 3286 again?

I tried running clean copies of 3286 and other previous versions but still get same messages that all started after running 3404.
Pages: 1 2