Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Super Mario Bros Settings
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

mald55

What would be the best dolphin settings for Super Mario Bros Wii?

i5 2500k (3.3Ghz)
8GB DDR3
GTX 570
On-board audio

I am looking for an answer from someone with a similar set-up, or that has seen the game perform well on a similar set-up, thanks.
What's the problem, your CPU should be able to blow though even bad settings at full speed? Set EFB to texture.

mald55

(11-13-2011, 06:20 AM)[SS] Starscream Wrote: [ -> ]What's the problem, your CPU should be able to blow though even bad settings at full speed? Set EFB to texture.

you mean the EFB Copy under Hacks? It is already set to "texture", although the game runs between 50-70 randomly and I can feel the slow downs. I have "Audio Throttle" off, Framelimit on "Auto" and V-Sync off. I don't know if that's messing with it.
(11-13-2011, 06:20 AM)[SS] Starscream Wrote: [ -> ]What's the problem, your CPU should be able to blow though even bad settings at full speed? Set EFB to texture.

AA is set at x4 and Anisotropic Filtering is at x16, but my GPU should eat that up easily.

Fixed it, I disabled Audio T, Frame-limit, EuRGB60 and then I enabled V-sync, now I get 60 and it rarely drops.
Why use Vsync to limit your fps? Dolphin got its own limiter.