Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: The vcomp100.dll is making dolphin run but in games even older revisions cause errors
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

kieron

I wondered if anyone else has had this problem the x64 is my computer and installed the c++ links for 2010 both the normal and SP1 and even for x86 computers and the dolphin emulator runs but on the game metal gear solid the twin snakes I have to have a build of at least 7310 and that means I need this vcomp100.dll file now the game runs but on the breifing menu and on the main menu and in game the sound cuts and the subtitles do not show up and freezes after a while and even took the vcomp100.dll file and copied it to the dolphin exe and uninstalled the c++ application and when it was installed the same game that works on revision 6665 has the same issues with the game then when you take off c++ and run it because it does not need vcomp100.dll and run it again (revision 6665) it works fine however this build is bad at game play speed at 25 fps instead of 60fps can you help me.

kieron

(11-13-2011, 06:04 AM)kieron Wrote: [ -> ]I wondered if anyone else has had this problem the x64 is my computer and installed the c++ links for 2010 both the normal and SP1 and even for x86 computers and the dolphin emulator runs but on the game metal gear solid the twin snakes I have to have a build of at least 7310 and that means I need this vcomp100.dll file now the game runs but on the breifing menu and on the main menu and in game the sound cuts and the subtitles do not show up and freezes after a while and even took the vcomp100.dll file and copied it to the dolphin exe and uninstalled the c++ application and when it was installed the same game that works on revision 6665 has the same issues with the game then when you take off c++ and run it because it does not need vcomp100.dll and run it again (revision 6665) it works fine however this build is bad at game play speed at 25 fps instead of 60fps can you help me.
Sorry about this turns out other games run fine now it was a sound issue with the game metal gear solid the twin snakes causeing the issue the sound DSP was the problem have not got the game running yet.