Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: 0 FPS/Game Freeze
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

Daemos

I've tried using v3.0-199 through v3.0-201 and the FPS drops to 0 while staying around 100% speed at the license screen when playing one of the below games and Dolphin will occasionally crash when running Zoids. The only way I've been able to use Dolphin after one of these crashes is to delete and reinstall it, as it shows up on the task bar but I can't ALT+TAB to it or get it up on the screen. Is there anything I can do to play these games?

games that are pissing me off Angry

Zoids - Battle Legends
Soul Calibur 2
Burnout 1
(11-11-2011, 01:03 AM)Daemos Wrote: [ -> ]I've tried using v3.0-199 through v3.0-201 and the FPS drops to 0 while staying around 100% speed at the license screen when playing one of the below games and Dolphin will occasionally crash when running Zoids. The only way I've been able to use Dolphin after one of these crashes is to delete and reinstall it, as it shows up on the task bar but I can't ALT+TAB to it or get it up on the screen. Is there anything I can do to play these games?

Zoids - Battle Legends
Soul Calibur 2
Burnout 1

Obviously you're doing something wrong.
You need to post your settings and you need to try the official Dolphin 3.0 release before we can rule anything out and jump to conclusions.

Daemos

(11-11-2011, 01:07 AM)Gabriel Belmont Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-11-2011, 01:03 AM)Daemos Wrote: [ -> ]I've tried using v3.0-199 through v3.0-201 and the FPS drops to 0 while staying around 100% speed at the license screen when playing one of the below games and Dolphin will occasionally crash when running Zoids. The only way I've been able to use Dolphin after one of these crashes is to delete and reinstall it, as it shows up on the task bar but I can't ALT+TAB to it or get it up on the screen. Is there anything I can do to play these games?

Zoids - Battle Legends
Soul Calibur 2
Burnout 1

Obviously you're doing something wrong.
You need to post your settings and you need to try the official Dolphin 3.0 release before we can rule anything out and jump to conclusions.

I've already tried the official Dolphin 3.0, and I haven't tweaked any settings since I reinstalled it the last time.
So I take it that the games at some point have worked in the past?

Daemos

I'm going to try reripping those three, and see if it works.
Never mind, I somehow missed that the file size for all of the ones I had problems with were all around 200mb.
Yeah that's bad, but hopefully it will work better when they're the right size.
Also try dolphin 3.0 - 201, several random crashes have been fixed since the release of 3.0.
(11-11-2011, 10:46 AM)NaturalViolence Wrote: [ -> ]Also try dolphin 3.0 - 201, several random crashes have been fixed since the release of 3.0.

(11-11-2011, 01:03 AM)Daemos Wrote: [ -> ]I've tried using v3.0-199 through v3.0-201

Also can't wait for neobrains cp-dc fixes Big Grin
(11-11-2011, 11:41 AM)ExtremeDude2 Wrote: [ -> ]Also can't wait for neobrains cp-dc fixes Big Grin

There are no more. It was a one time deal.
You seem awfully confident of that. Do you have any evidence that the command processor is being perfectly emulated in dual core mode? Because I find that difficult to believe.
Pages: 1 2